Price And Quantity
- 250 INR/Kilograms
- 248.00 - 250.00 INR/Kilograms
- 200 Kilograms
- Cash Against Delivery (CAD)
- 100000 Kilograms Per Month
- 7 Days
- Contact us for information regarding our sample policy
- 200 LTR HDPE DRUM
- Africa, Middle East, Asia
Liquid fertilizer solutions and fluid fertilizers are popular in many areas because they are safe to handle, convenient to mix with other nutrients and chemicals, and are easily applied. A solution of urea CO(NH) and ammonium nitrate NHNO containing 44 percent nitrogen (N) is the most popular fluid N fertilizer.
Solutions of Urea Ammonium Nitrate are extremely versatile as a source of plant nutrition. Its chemical properties, make Urea Ammonium Nitrate compatible with many other nutrients and agricultural chemicals, so its frequently mixed with solutions containing phosphorus, potassium and other essential plant nutrients. Fluid fertilizers can be blended to precisely meet the specific needs of a soil or crop.
Urea Ammonium Nitrate solutions are commonly injected into the soil beneath the surface, sprayed onto the soil surface, dribbled as a band onto the surface, added to irrigation water, or sprayed onto plant leaves as a source of foliar nutrition. However, UAN may damage foliage if its sprayed directly on some plants, so dilution with water may be needed.
- For Fertigation: Grapes, Pomegranate, Banana, Cotton, Tomato, Onion, Sugarcane, Ginger, Turmeric, Watermelon, Floriculture and Protected Cultivation
- For Foliar application: All crops
- Method of Application : Fertigation ,Drip Irrigation or Foliar Spray.
- Packing : 200 ltr HDPE Barrel
- Foliar Spray 3 to 4ml/
- Drip irrigation 1 Ltr /acre
Enter Buying Requirement Details